Long term contract
£31,000 - £42,500/year (£17p/hour)
Conditions / Avantages
• VISA costs
• 4 Weeks Accommodation
• Accommodation Deposit
• IELTs preparation Course
• NMC Registration, final payment
o Full time only
o £31,000 - £42,500 per year (£17p/hour) + excellent benefits
o 38.5 hours per week including weekends
o (42 scheduled hours per week minus breaks)
o Long Days: 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
o Nights: 8.00 p.m. – 8.00 a.m.
• 3 long days in Week 1; 4 long days in Week 2
Description de l'offre
P&P CONSEIL, in collaboration with its English partner, is hiring nurses of any specialty for a number of residential homes in the Oxford City (UK). We are looking for: RGN (Registered General Nurses), RMN (Registered Mental Nurses) or RNLD (Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities).
All candidates must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Candidates must have good communication skills, diligence, and a hard-working nature.
We welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced nurses.
· Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
· Enables Residents to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
· Leads by example of excellent attitude and care practices
· Manages the care of allocated Residents
· Manages the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
Profil et Compétences
o RN1 (RGN)
o RN3 (Mental Health Nurse)
o RN1/RN3 (dually registered)
o Ideally at least 2 year post registration experience
o Elderly care
o Dementia care would be an advantage
o Taking charge of a shift
Skills and Abilities
o Good verbal and written communication
o Care planning skills
o Organising and coordinating skills
o Can adapt well to working independently and in a team